Website Doha Bank
The Relationship Manager – Al Riyada will act as the dedicated point of contact for the affluent customer segment, ensuring prompt delivery of enhanced banking experience, in compliance with the regulatory guidelines. The incumbent will be responsible for augmenting the service delivery/business development efforts of Al Riyada section, including but not limited to product sales/income generation, acquisition and retention of clients, investment analysis, arranging optimal financial solutions, and resolving client issues/queries. The incumbent will review credit applications from customers to provide recommendations to senior management on lending viability
- Assist the Section Head in coordination efforts with the respective product units, marketing, Business Units and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the customer profiles/needs.
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate and capitalize on functional / operational/ strategic needs
- Monitor the financial standing and profitability of respective portfolio of client accounts to analyze performance and suggest suitable means to augment earnings on investments.
- Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, regulatory requirements/changes set by QCB and other relevant government bodies, and, suggest adequate changes to the Section Head, including but not
- limited to staffing of employees, Section deliverables etc
- Contribute towards the overall Affluent Customers Relationships strategy and annual business plans / business growth plans for Al Riyada section.
- Perform the implementation of efficient customer retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at affluent customer segment.
- University graduate
- Minimum 10 years of Banking experience.
- Experience in banking with affluent customer segment, with a strong understanding of the global banking industry.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.