Website Doha Bank
The Relationship Manager- FI & Trade will be responsible for profitability and accountability for growing revenue through relationship management and retention of accounts with the corresponding banks and financial institutions, in line with regulatory requirements, SLAs and other internal guidelines. The incumbent will liaise execution of new account transitions, and support existing account management, in close coordination with the respective internal stakeholders.
- Network with Financial Institution customers to identify opportunities in trade / treasury lines.
- Monitor market and competitor activity to support the business enhancement efforts.
- Manage the relationships with all International financial institutions and their international banking requirements.
- Work closely with the Section Head and internal audit function to ensure that acceptable internal controls are sustained in the opening and closing of accounts.
- Manage arrangements with new correspondents for handling inward / outward flow of the bank’s business in the areas of payments and trade finance and risk participation.
- Ensure accurate processing of customer instructions/ documentation requirements for financial facilities in line with the risk/audit mandates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with foreign banks and FI clients to capitalize on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in terms of products and services.
- Manage new credit lines / renewal of credit limits for correspondent banks within territory of coverage and review credit proposal prior submission for approval.
- Knowledge of identifying banking requirements of customers, tapping cross selling opportunities and acquire new client
- Experience in experience In International Banking/ correspondent banking
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
- Ability to maintain corporate client relationship
- Ability to analyse cash flows, income statements, assets, liabilities, balance sheets and working capital requirements
- 08-12 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Knowledge of structuring and financing recommendations that are tailored to client’s needs
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.