Website Mashreq Bank
Establish / manage the cross-border limits / exposures for targeted Central Asian markets and targeted FI clients within these markets Develop and execute marketing and business plans for Central Asian markets
- In coordination with product partners, position Mashreq as a leading bank in the Central Asian region through active prospecting, client engagement and deal origination and execution with targeted FIs.
- Collaborate with the Senior Relationship Manager to produce business strategies and financial budgets to drive business focus in select Central Asia markets.
- Support and act as a backup for the Senior Relationship Manager in charge of the broader Central Asia portfolio in all aspects of managing and advancing Mashreq’s FI business in the Central Asia region.
- Identify and pursue new FI business prospects, establish new FI relationships, develop revenue opportunities and pursue and execute transactions.
- Monitor the economic and political landscape and ongoing developments to calibrate an appropriate level of credit risk appetite as well as financial crime and sanctions compliance appetite.
- Periodically review portfolio to maintain and enhance asset quality and control risks while exploiting further opportunities.
- Solid understanding of credit risk, financial crime compliance and sanctions compliance in a Financial Institutions context.
- Strong inter-personal skills and effective coordination and communication skills and ability to engage with professionals from varying cultural backgrounds.
- Thorough knowledge of International Banking services and products, particularly in Cash Management, Trade Finance, Treasury, Loans and Debt Capital Markets products for Financial Institutions.
- Good understanding of political, economic and regulatory environments and banking industry in Central Asia.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.