Website Mashreq Bank
The job purpose is to generate leads and onboard quality clients for Emarati & Islamic segment in the assigned region. The job holder will also be responsible in managing the relationship and support the client in any service related matters.
- Customer retention is also the ROs responsibility
- Profile each and every customer met to understand their needs
- Be a team player and contribute to achievement of goals based on the Key Performance Indicator. Also to support and coach new staff to make easier their assimilation in the MB family.
- Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of : products, services, processes which may either reduce cycle time or costs or enhance customer satisfaction.
- To provide MashreqBank customer’s financial services which exceed the customer’s expectations by delivering an unbiased, competent, timely and problem free service.
- Proactively work towards satisfying the needs of the customer through the existing policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of products, service policies and processes of Retail Banking.
- Sales profile that require confidence, persistence, personality and verbal written
- Graduate and have experience in Sales & Marketing with 5 – 7 plus years banking sales experience
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.