Website Al Ansari Exchange
To accurately perform all remittance transactions and other service transactions for the customers.
- Attend all telephone calls and give transfer rate / information as required by the callers
- Read, understand, sign and follow all the announcements from the Head Office or Admin Office
- Collect all supporting documents for the transactions conducted and arrange for keeping them in files as per the uniform filing system and AML policies of the company. Arrange for transfer of such documents to the warehouse
- Provides fast and excellent customer service to the customers in a very professional way complying with SGOT Rule (Smile – Greet – Offer – Thank).
- Identify and seize potential customers or business
- Forward technical support requisitions to Admin Office
- Respect office guidelines of the company and always keep the counter, drawers, tables and workplace neat and clean.
- Respect and comply with AML rules, policy and procedures of the company at all times
- At least two years of experience in cash handling and customer service
- Must be adaptable to work on a shifting schedule and in any location across the UAE
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Arabic, Urdu, Tagalog, Hindi or Malayalam
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.alansariexchange.com.