Drive business growth through regular Business Analysis and end-to-end Performance Reporting to support management and Sales Divisions with insights, market intelligence, and areas of improvement. Develop and manage Business Analytics roadmaps which include tactical as well as strategic roadmap, develop and operate Change Control process, identify issues and risks and recommend action plans to enhance overall operational excellence.
- Develop performance dashboard and KPI metrics across the Business Department Divisions, to monitor, track and report performance of various functions, identify and recommend to management potential areas of improvement.
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports to TDRA (KPIs and stats).
- Utilize analytical tools, to drive Business Analysis activities, market research, business intelligence and end-to-end performance reporting, to provide decision quality information to management to support business growth.
- Provide the required analytics to support business strategy formulation, definition of strategic projects and initiatives.
- Apply structured variance analysis for all revenue components to identify risks and opportunities.
- Provide direct support to the Lead/SM/Strategy, Forecasting, Planning & Reporting and take the lead in the development of financial reporting, planning, financial and operational KPIs / dashboards, and exception reporting for various areas of Business department.
- Consolidate and communicate best practices and industry/market strategic trends across Business Divisions, to ensure alignment, developing the knowledge base, and support business growth
- Enhance automation in all aspects of reporting and database management.
- Evolve and implement new metrics to measure performance across all Business divisions and functions.
- Stays abreast of best practices, developments, competitive service offerings and telecom industry trends
- Conceptualize underlying business needs to be addressed, and information related to the products and projects requirements. Track and report progress to ensure proper fulfillment.
- MUST HAVE – 5+ years working experience in Business Planning & Performance / Strategy / Finance / Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Economics / Finance
- NICE to Have – 7+ years working experience in Business Planning & Performance / Strategy / Finance / Technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.