Website Dubai Holding
The role holder is responsible for leading the residential facilities management operations to maintain, safeguard & control DHAM’s assets in line with DHAM’s strategy, vision, and quality standards ensuring that the business has the appropriate level of FM services and support for their operational requirements. The role holder is also responsible of strategic management of facilities management requirement of business partners and internal and external customers; and for the effective management of external vendors and staff to ensure adherence to service level agreements, achievement of business objective and high customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to the residential facilities management team for high quality maintenance of master developer’s building assets through efficient management of FM suppliers in line with DHAM strategy, vision and quality standards and ensure achievement of departmental goals and objectives within approved budgets and timelines.
- Develop and implement strategic capital improvement plan budget (CAPEX) to ensure that all facilities remain fit for purpose and comply with all governing rules and regulations as well as all assets continue to provide expected level of service for DHAM and its external customers.
- Ensure execution of approved CAPEX in a timely manner.
- Ensure onsite operational teams adhere to expenditure policies and procedures with regards to OPEX and CAPEX.
- Contribute to the implementation of the residential FM annual operating plan for the assigned entities to ensure the revenue and profitability objectives of the respective business units are achieved and review department performance to ensure targets are met in line with the business strategy
- Direct the team to identify energy and water management best practice and adopt energy and water conservation measures to ensure sustainability and asset operation optimization.
- Lead the effective energy saving and management and environment / sustainability focus for facilities management services.
- Lead the team and provide direction and impetus for cost saving initiatives to ensure expenditures do not exceed budget.
- Devise the FM operations strategy and plan in conjunction with the Executive Director and ensure its in line with the overall Facilities Management & HSE strategy.
- Define KPIs for the FM operations function ensuring optimal delivery of FM services providing highest value for money, cost savings and customer service for DHAM.
- Contribute to the overall FM department strategies and objectives for maintaining, safeguarding & controlling the DHAM’s assets in line with DHAM strategy, vision and mission and ensure implementation of the key strategic elements and timely execution and meeting of plans.
- Review, discuss and validate annual OPEX & CAPEX budget requirements for FM activities provided by facilities managers and submit to the head of department for approval.
- Regularly monitor and review the OPEX Budget to ensure the actual expenditure are within the limits of the approved budget and variances are identified and reported to the head of department for better decision making.
- Provide leadership within the function, setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal to maximize staff and departmental performance in the pursuit of the Department’s objectives.
- Assess and forecast function’s financial performance, including comparison of actuals to budget, consider outlook and manage activity to deliver agreed financial outcomes, cost efficiencies in line with the scorecard for OPEX savings.
- Build and promote an organization culture that encourages innovation and reward performance that leads to enhanced staff motivation and retention.
Company: Dubai Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.