Website Atlantis Resorts
The General Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the outlet and ensuring a consistent and outstanding guest experience. The General Manager will manage all areas of service within the restaurant, including but not limited to, training, motivating and retention of the team, food cost, labor cost, P&L responsibility, staffing plans, safety, and hygiene, all whilst adhering to all company policies and procedures and brand guidelines.
- They will be results driven and confident in their ability to change and adapt themselves as well as their team to work towards common goals.
- A strong sense of leadership and an excellent motivator who has the experience and knowledge to understand the combination of detail, quality and volume whilst being able to delegate and set clearly defined expectations.
- A strong understanding of financials is essential as well as the ability to operate within the policies, procedures, and systems of Atlantis, The Royal.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within Hospitality, with at least 5 years in a similar leadership role, preferably in a Persian specialty restaurant.
- The successful candidate will be someone with high energy and a positive approach towards building working relationships and overcoming complex challenges.
Company: Atlantis Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.