Website Kempinski Hotels
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Restaurant Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximises profit.
- Conduct yearly performance appraisals and competency review for all employee of the outlet (unless Head of Department is able to do it), providing feedback on their job performance.
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
- Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as appointed by the Head of Department.
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
- Execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of service and set-up standards at all times.
- Set an example in terms of service, products and guidance of the team that reflects the concept.
- Perform up selling for all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Lead the outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit.
- All rules & regulations are strictly adhered within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
- The sales are driven to the outlet’s full potential and that budget is adhered to.
- A High quality of product and service is maintained in the outlet.
- Monitor and constantly improve quality and guest satisfaction of the outlet with the given tools (Leading Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Survey).
- The outlet is developed in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Innovation and new ideas are fostered, collected and communicated to the Head of Department.
- The growth of internal talent within the outlet is successfully implemented.
- Support and implement new Talent Development initiatives.
- Identify internal and external talents* that match Kempinski’s DNA values.
- Support career development by training and assigning multi-tasking.
- Grow talent in order to present candidates in quarterly Talent Transfer Calls.
- Give constant feedback to all employees of the outlet.
- Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.