At Risk & Business integrity we use data science, analytics and specialized domain knowledge to prevent fraud and financial crime across Careem super app. You will join a diverse and dynamic cross-functional group whose mission is to minimise losses to Careem, its customers and partners, while enabling a smooth experience – for legitimate customers.
- Keep abreast of fraud prevention and detection techniques, methods, as well as market solutions and innovations.
- Optimise risk actions and processes to achieve highest customer acceptance while minimising fraud.
- Develop robust integrity and risk controls, processes and tools, through successful collaboration with data, product, engineering and operations teams.
- Effectively collaborate with business lines to prioritise a portfolio of trust-augmenting projects and initiatives.
- Act as subject matter expert towards the rest of the risk team as well as other company functions such as product and business development.
- Drive Careem business integrity and fraud prevention activities for the payments business domain across the MENA region.
- Create data-driven strategies to prevent or manage fraudulent activities such as payment fraud, incentive abuse, fake orders, account take-over, collusion schemes and syndicated attacks.
- Perform research (either directly or in collaboration with data scientists and analysts) to identify such fraudulent behaviours and implement actions such as machine learning models and heuristic rules.
- Hands-on experience with risk tools such as scoring models, rules engines, identity verification and related market solutions.
- Ability to synthesise large amounts of unstructured information or data and generate short, crystal clear and actionable insights.
- Meticulous attention to detail, structured and data-driven.
- Good business expertise in one Careem business verticals (mobility, food delivery, payments).
- Knowledge of credit card scheme rules and banking processes is a plus.
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must.
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and operating in a fast-changing super app environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in payment risk, gained in a fraud prevention, business integrity or trust capacity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.