Website Al Futtaim
The primary focus of the role will be to act as the link between the various roles in the branch and the external service providers such as workshop, drivers, external regulatory agencies etc to ensure a seamless vehicle delivery to the customer each time, while maintaining error free transaction records of purchases and invoicing done at the branch.
- Coordinate with Drivers to ensure that all Demo cars are cleaned, fuelled, and thoroughly checked and kept ready for test drives for the day.
- Ensure that vehicles are sent to the workshop for cleaning and servicing; ensure accessories are fitted as per specifications from the customers and that the vehicle is prepared for delivery with zero errors and omissions.
- Coordinate all vehicle deliveries for each day.
- Oversee display of Vehicles in the location to ensure these are displayed as per required standards.
- Ensure timely and complete documentation pertaining to the registration of vehicles which include insurance, number plates, VCC documents, Invoicing, Sales Letters and Gate Passes, etc., to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager and will work closely with the Sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially MS Excel
- Proficient in SAP
- 2-3 years’ automotive experience co-ordination in respect of the day-to-day activities of a retail operation.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.