Website Emirates Nbd
Assistant Manager Outbound manages Team Leaders who in turn manage a team of 10-15 sales agents at the call center. The approximate span of the AM is 3-7 team leaders depending on the complexity of the process and the revenue to be generated. The team could be sourcing single or multiple products.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Resolve customer escalations related to the product, process, or staff interaction
- Perform root cause analysis of customer feedback, escalations and complaints and trends.
- Adherence to revenue and cost targets
- Ensure overall performance of the assigned Outbound campaigns
- Provide feedback to employees based on the findings and share insights and recommendations.
- Initiate changes related to team, process and system which can improve the deliverables and productivity of the team
- Adhere to standard work procedures designed within the campaigns
- Adherence to Unit C-Sat Scores
- Provide precise and accurate information to customers to foster sales and long-term customer relationship
- Proactive in introducing and owning initiatives
- Solid analytical, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to project management
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel
- Strong business focus and product knowledge
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Innovation – ability to think out of the box in developing solutions
- Knowledge of current banking system
Company: Emirates Nbd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.