The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style’s relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
- Establishes an efficient trace file to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
- Database Management
- Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and upcoming functions/ events.
- Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Account Mapping
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
- Develops and reviews Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
- Monthly MIS
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manuals as well as electronic, is maintained at all times.
- Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Hotel:
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
- Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s requests and expectations are being met.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Coordinator in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.