Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director of Sales for Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. The main purpose of this role is to ensure achievement of the financial targets for hotel and that the Sales team achieve its budgeted goals and individual targets. Build an aligned brand presence in the market, by providing leadership, coaching and by being a role model. Build and maintain positive relationships with key partners and set and monitor strategic goals. Fully endorse Jumeirah’s Brand and Image with linking corporate policy and strategy with all of the Sales and Marketing Teams across the Region and to all existing SBU’s.
- Coaches and is a mentor for the Sales team.
- Provides on the job and external training for colleagues in the department as required.
- Maintains effective communication, with regular 1-2-1 and team meetings.
- Always maintains a high standard of personal appearance.
- Continuously reviews product and branding to ensure we are selling creatively and offering a more innovative edge over our competitors.
- Determines and implements the balance of business mix into the hotel.
- Complies with all regional reporting requirements in the said timeframe.
- Liaises with relevant departments to ensure all customer needs and requests are met.
- Represents the hotel at Road Shows, Trade shows and management events.
- Leads the creation of flexible solutions to attract new and potential customers.
- Maintains a current knowledge of Jumeirah products and services in order to cross sell and assist across the entire company.
In order to be considered for this role you will have at least 6 years of working experience in Leadership roles for at least 2 years in a luxury five-star hotel environment with North America Market/Consortia/MICE/Groups experience, You will have excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage. Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must. Your experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.