Website DP World
This role is responsible for developing a personal Book of Business (BOB) within the Branch’s Geographical reach by implementing company commercial strategies and products with the aim of accelerating growth.
- Liaise with Branch Operations in order to ensure proper SOPs are customized around client needs.
- Assist BOB clients in their day-by-day requests related to export/import quotations/negotiations in order to ensure proper opportunity closing.
- Liaise with internal Network and external Partner Agents in order to guarantee the best possible service assistance to working opportunities.
- Work with the CRM system in order to properly manage personal pipeline and record activity that will be base for Field Sales Incentive Scheme.
- Stay updated about local regulations, industry, new practices and any enhancements.
- Manage Book of Business (BOB) ensuring constant growth in Volume, Revenue and Margin
- Grant constant growth of the BCO composition of the above: Hunting as % of Farming
- Undertake market analysis and competitive research in the local market.
- Agile Skills – Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet various deadlines.
- Computer Skills – Intermediate computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Communication – Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with clients, carriers, other forwarders, vendors.
- Languages – You speak and write fluent English – additional languages are a bonus, but not a must.
- Valid UAE Driving License is Mandatory
- Freight Forwarding – Solid and demonstrated working knowledge of the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Execution Sales Skills – Ability to research, identify, tackle, grow and close business opportunities ensuring the needed support from product and operations.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.