Achieve target by ensuring that the line of business position in the market is protected. Source new business and maintain existing business, whilst ensuring to plan, manage and implement sales & marketing activities within the assigned portfolio of Corporate and Travel Agencies within designated work areas.
- Work closely with supporting sales teams/business units to ensure that all business opportunities are exploited objectively and effectively.
- Review and monitor sales strategies in the territory and provide recommendations the customer to ensure
- LINE OF BUSINESS is competitively positioned and remains the supplier of choice for customers.
- Plan line of business’s principal’s revenue targets within account portfolio.
- Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
- Participate and actively contribute to planning sessions by providing constructive feedback and customer trends and insights to help identify new opportunities and challenges and to ensure that the product range, pricing, promotion plans and sales strategies are well suited to the market place.
- Gather and analyse competitor intelligence and market trends with action-based data to support management in refining sales and business strategies to ensure line of business maintains a leading position in the market.
- Current experience and knowledge of travel trade distribution essential.
- Experience and knowledge of the Travel Trade and Corporate sector essential
- Strong Customer Service, presentation & Negotiation skills, a must.
- Experience in the Travel / GDS / Airline industry including 5 years in outdoor sales and marketing capacity.
- Computer Knowledge, i.e. Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Salesforce or similar CRM software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.