Website Majid Al Futtaim
The role will be responsible for achieving set sales targets through effective sales and excellent customer service thereby promoting the Company and brand. The individual must be proficient in identifying customer needs and demonstrating in-depth product knowledge thereby driving sales targets in line with Company policies and guidelines.
- Ensure Store Standards Are Maintained At All Times, Supporting With Instore Tasks Including But Not Limited To Cleanliness, Tidiness And Replenishment
- Achieve Set Sales Targets And Use Creative Ways To Exceed The Same, Keeping The Customer In Mind.
- Take The Lead To Ensure Vm Standards Are In Line With Vm Guidelines At All Times
- Support In Buddying And Training Of New Team Members To Ensure They Are Fully Aware Of The Standards And Process Required In The Business.
- Dealing With Vip Customers.
- Be The Ultimate Champion Of Customer Service Standards In Line With Majid Al Futtaim Guidelines, Understanding Customer Needs And Enabling The Fulfillment Of An Exceptional Experience For The Customer.
- Contribute To Enhanced Sales Targets With Thorough Product Knowledge, Taking Opportunities To Up Sell And Cross Sell.
- Minimum Of 3 Years of Sales or Business Development Experience; Preferably Luxury Brands
- Must Be Interior Design Graduate / Architecture Engineer
- Good Taste for Styling and Customization
- Furniture Background with Technical Knowledge
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.