You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Sales Executive is responsible to maximize sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments proactively.
- Customer Service Skills: Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are necessary to build and maintain relationships with clients. The ability to understand customer needs, address inquiries, and provide exceptional service is vital.
- Communication and Presentation Skills: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are important for presenting products and services to clients. The sales executive should be able to articulate the value proposition effectively and deliver persuasive presentations.
- Sales Experience: Previous experience in a sales role, preferably within the leisure or hospitality industry, is highly valued. Demonstrated success in meeting sales targets and building relationships with clients is important.
- Language Proficiency: Fluency in Russian is essential for this role, as it involves communicating with Russian-speaking clients and stakeholders. Additionally, proficiency in English is required, as it is the business language.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the leisure and hospitality industry, including knowledge of popular tourist destinations, resorts, hotels, and recreational activities, is beneficial. Being able to provide expert advice and recommendations to clients is an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.