Website Al Futtaim
As part of the Toyota & Lexus Sales team in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers. You will be responsible to achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV & NPS throughout the customer journey.
- Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI/ NSP objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
- Degree or Diploma education preferred, but not essential
- English is essential and Arabic is desirable. Other languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Farsi etc are advantageous.
- UAE Driving license is required
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position in retail sales
- Leadership, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build strong customer relationships, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through. Strong team player.
- Possess Technical knowledge of automobiles, negotiation and influencing skills
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.