Website Mashreq Bank
To ensure application submitted to CAM, Compliance and Governance teams are error free which minimize the rework / referrals and increase the number of STPs (straight through processing) and accordingly raise our internal teams’ queries with the clients and submit back their responses.
- Create System Operating Procedures, monitoring of Key Risk Indicators in line with Operational Risk framework, Business Risk policies and Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Conduct regular reviews, follow ups and implement ongoing improvements and aim to reduce the AML, operational and Risk losses.
- Work effectively with frontline to understand client needs and help resolve issues and to improve processes if required.
- Support implementation of internal control and governance standards for customer onboarding
- Ensure unit is adhering to efficiency, best practice and control through benchmarked services delivery & operational standards within the framework of SOPs, policies & CB regulations.
- Be aware of requirements laid down by Central Bank and Compliance and provide guidance to front end staff to implement the same.
- Excellent working knowledge of process design & banking systems.
- Knowledge of banks SOP, Operation Procedure Manual (OPM), Procedures Manual (APPM) , AML & KYC Policy, SME Account Opening and Compliance.
- 3 to 5 years of solid banking experience in operations environment with a thorough understanding of banking product and implication of operational risks with a pro-active approach to problem solving.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.