Website Al Futtaim
Ensure the service levels and customer satisfaction in Sales departments are maintained to the highest standards by managing the day-to-day operation very effectively. Promote the IKEA Concept as a tool.
- Remain aware of developments in the local market by being attentive, to information given by customers, to advertising and promotions in the media and by making scheduled market visits to be able to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to advise customers properly.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the sales team to optimize sales and profits.
- Be a participant in and contribute to the Store Commercial team.
- Ensure store is always “In Shape as New”.
- Define objectives and lead efforts to achieve these through continuous evaluation and follow-up
- Develop and implement commercial strategic plans based on business priorities and local market.
- Ensure implementation of the store’s commercial activities and Business Plan.
- Accountable for the preparation of the annual departmental budget and for ensuring that operating expenses are within the guidelines and objectives of the department.
- Establish annual and monthly sales and profit objectives
- 2 years of relevant experience in the scope of Deputy Sales Manager or Higher
- Able to cope with a very high workload
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proficient user of MS office applications.
- Must be able to build working relationships
- 5 years’ experience in the Home Furnishings business
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.