Website Jumeirah Group
The main purpose of this role is to execute the sales & marketing strategy and plan of action related to the DACH Market (German speaking countries) whilst ensuring all business development activities are fully aligned with Jumeirah’s Brand Standards.
- Monitor and feedback competitors’ activities and respond to them appropriately.
- Produce and implement an account development plan for each managed account to achieve maximum revenue in both the short and long term.
- Responsible to continuously secure marketing opportunities to position the brand and drive sales with trade partners.
- Be fully up to date with budgeted/actual/forecast targets of the SBUs as well as own segment and individual target.
- Manage the marketing activities’ yearly budget for the DACH Market with the help of the ADOS.
- Attending overseas trade shows, key client events, FAM trips and sales trips as planned and submitted at the beginning of each year.
- Assist in the execution of the annual commercial plan of the SBUs within the area of responsibility.
- Maintain high profile network across the geographical area given and actively prospect new business opportunities.
- Continuously source new business through research of media and market intelligence.
- At least 3 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a recognized blue-chip organization.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Creative and innovative approach to sales activities.
- Fluent in English and German language is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Excellent sales skills and proven ability to influence clients to lead to higher revenue generations.
- Master’s degree in hospitality, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Strong understanding of core hotelier operations.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.