Website Al Naboodah Group
Responsible for lease admin and tenant relations duties for various residential, commercial and retail leasing projects. Negotiates and coordinates lease documents on requirements needed, including signed documents, payments, tenant details forms and registration/licenses, receipts, etc.
- Maintain the lease administration records system in accordance with internal quality standards.
- Key the information such as tenant details, property renewals, expiries to the company’s ERP system.
- Manage and coordinate Tenant move out / move in procedures
- Manage all Lease Administration related landlord communications with property management Team.
- Assist Finance and operation team for PDC warehousing, bounced cheques management.
- Maintain database for recurring payments and periodic payments to be paid to the landlords.
- Maintain tenant lease document status reports in coordination with Property Management Team
- Strong sense of customer service for internal and external clients, retailers & developers
- Ability to manage a large database, including inputting, editing and verifying information.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. NetSuite will be an advantage.
- Ability to write reports and legal correspondence in a concise and effective manner.
- Ability to understand and interpret residential, commercial and retail lease documents.
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.