The SEO Specialist will join the EAME Regional Digital Team with the aim of maximizing Hyatt’s online visibility through effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. As the SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for optimizing Hyatt’s websites in line with sEO best practices and supporting the execution of comprehensive SEO plans.
- Monitor and evaluate search performance across major search engines
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local and international SEO strategies
- Make recommendations to improve website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to enhance our SEO rankings
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and provide content recommendations for Hyatt websites
- Analyze SEO performance for Hyatt properties and provide insights
- Stay up-to-date on SEO trends, best practices, and industry updates
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities while maintaining operationally set metrics on content requests.
- Ability to effectively manage team members and balance resource allocation.
- Long term career growth opportunities.
- Hybrid Working/Homeoffice.
- 12 complimentary nights (per year) in other Hyatt properties around the world as well as colleague rates and discounts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.