Website Doha Bank
The incumbent will support the Department Head IT Infrastructure & Operations in maintaining policy, managing technical support, overseeing capacity planning and implementation of enhancements of bank-wide Network and servers, including but not limited to Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- Oversee the team and work cross-functionally in delivering scalable solutions to meet business needs related to Network & Servers across Bank wide functions.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and recommend appropriate architecture for Network / server hardware, operating systems to ensure proper functioning of corresponding middleware and application systems.
- Lead and monitor the development of streamlined work processes related to different units within the section in line with industry best practices and approved policy parameters.
- Oversee to ensure up-to-date documentation and maintenance, including flow charts and network diagrams, server architecture outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Oversee development and implementation of policies & procedures for the Network & Servers function to ensure efficient and flawless operations.
- Oversee the research, planning, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrade of hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate the present or proposed business application systems and procedures and/or potential problems to ensure efficient and highly available business application systems.
- Experience in planning and managing network & server hardware platforms
- Professional certification such as ITIL is preferable
- Experience in Server Security, network administration Exchange Server administration and Disaster Recovery Planning
- University graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or any other related technical discipline.
- Professional certification in Server/ Network domain (MCSE/MCSA)
- 10-15 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management/ Technology any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.