Website Kempinski Hotels
Knowledgeable of all security policies, procedure and set standards.
- Assist the local authorities if any VIP arrives or in case of emergency.
- Perform all duty and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the hotel’s policy on fire, Hygiene, health and Safety.
- Take charge of the control room and monitor CCTV at all times.
- Ensure that gate passes are issued for all items/stocks that leave the hotel and each item to be logged in the register book.
- Respond to any fire/smoke alarms in the hotel and be ready to act accordingly.
- Ensure that all fire-fighting equipment is in working condition and all that emergency lights are illuminated.
- Accompany the bellman/Employee when opening a guestroom with the master key.
- Make security rounds in the car parking areas and ensure the general safety of all vehicle and if they are correctly parked.
- Make entries of all items received after working hours.
- Support in emergency situations and accompany guests or team members to local authorities /hospital if required.
- Prepare hand over reports from shift to shift.
- Assist Guest relations with information asked by guests, be proactive in guest contact and show interest in guest concerns.
- Ensure proper key control is followed at all times and entries are made each time a key is withdrawn or deposited.
- Knowledgeable of all security policies, procedure and set standards.
- Ensure that a security officer is present when any office is opened or stocks are taken from the stores after office hours.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Through hands-on management, supervise closely all Security Officers in the performance of their duties in accordance with Hotel Policies & Procedures and applicable laws.
- Ensure patrol has been carried out in all public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel. Ensure that all Security personnel look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
- Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.