The primary function of this role is to monitor the ENOC environment on 24*7 basis and conduct initial analysis’s for events to identify any cyber security threats or attacks on ENOC IT/OT assets. In addition to preforming first response assessment of the cyber Security incident and escalate to Senior Security Analyst for further investigation and response as per approved policies, processes and procedures.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Review and align priority, severity and classification of security incidents
- Perform analysis of log files to collect more contextual information in order to triage security events
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to handle cyber incidents as per approved SOPs and management directions
- Analyse reported cyber security events and incidents and recommend remediation and improvement actions
- Undertake first stages of false positive and false negative analysis
- Gain an understanding of security risks and controls
- Collect contextual information and pursue technical root cause analysis & attack method analysis
- Should be on-call 24 hours per day to respond to security emergences or other related problems
- Should work on shifts schedule which includes weekends
- Provide functional support and content development and improvements for the SIEM and other security technologies used by CIC.
- Conduct analysis of the events/incidents to identify potential deficiencies in deployed controls led to the incident to be materialized
- Participate in post incident reviews and recommend improvements plans
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
- Working experience in cyber security threats monitoring and handling
- Exposer to OT security operation center experience will be a pulse.
- 5+ years of Information security or technology experience.
- 3+ years in relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.