Website KPMG Lower Gulf
- Expand the cyber transformation security business, projects, and team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Participate in business development activities adhering to the firm’s risk management guidelines
- Flexible to travel (if needed)
- Lead and manage projects
- 6+ to 8+ years in Cyber Transformation (Security architecture)
- Candidate should be proficient across:
- Strong experience in designing and implementing enterprise security architecture concepts in defining security transformation and designing controls across application, data, network, overall infrastructure, and enterprise-level organizations
- Is astute and self-aware in his/her setting – understands how his/her actions and behavior influence can and affect others.
- Proven experience of managing clients with deep technical expertise business with strong focus on technology stack across various platforms
- Seeks feedback and encourages constructive criticism and does not act defensively.
- Is aware of other peoples’ needs: his/her managers, peers, staff, and customers.
- Understands his/her personal strengths, weaknesses and limits and seeks help if needed.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.