Website DP World
Trade is the lifeblood of the global economy, creating opportunities and improving the quality of life for people around the world. DP World exists to make the world’s trade flow better, changing what’s possible for the customers and communities we serve globally.
- To investigate and diagnose root cause and recommend corrective actions needed to reduce problem instances.
- To track and communicate the status of problem resolution efforts with all levels of the organization from highly technical to key business leaders.
- To effectively liaise with all audits and follow up with audit reports and update the management on the results. If required, recommend changes in the activities.
- To collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Ensure compliance to IT policy in terms of implementation and monitoring of information security management in your department in line with the UAE region ISR policy.
- Perform audits to identify unauthorized access and potential security risks.
- Ensure that user access management processes comply with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Information Security team to implement and enforce security policies.
- Respond to access-related security incidents, including unauthorized access attempts and breaches.
- Investigate security incidents and take appropriate actions to mitigate risks.
- Create and maintain documentation related to access management procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities and threats.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation plans and strategies.
- Implement strong authentication and access control mechanisms.
- Monitor user access for compliance and security.
- Create, modify, and disable user/system accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Conduct regular access reviews to ensure that user permissions are up-to-date and aligned with business needs.
- Identify security goals and objectives and align them with business objectives.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.