This will be responsible to contribute in developing targeted product offerings, events or campaigns based on customer profiles for different segments.
- Serve as the go-to person for all segment related queries and requests.
- Responsible to schedule segmentation reports and perform customer health check for different segments within PBG.
- Execution of ADHOC segment changes within PBG and between PBG-WBG to ensure customers are tagged to respective segments and RMs based on their profiles.
- Responsible for continues improvement of customer engagement and satisfaction in line with NPS benchmark and conducting training/sessions for segment relationship Managers.
- Responsible to manage all projects and initiatives related to Segmentation
- Identify opportunities for segment upgrades as well as support segment specific campaign offers
- Support the segment manager in development and management of value proposition strategy across segments
- Develop and implement segmentation strategies consistent with company`s strategy, competitor landscape and customer needs.
- Execution of scheduled quarterly segmentation exercise within PBG and ensuring smooth customer movement within segments.
- Monitor the market to understand and respond effectively to customers’ needs and ensure client satisfaction
- Manage effective and personalized customer communication for affluent and Private segments with an approach to keep customer informed for any changes done on customer portfolio w r t segmentation exercise performed on a quarterly basis
- Supporting a annual calendar for segment specific marketing plans including portfolio offers and engagement
- Experience in digital banking project
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Banking and at least 2 year experience in channel/product management
- Customer services & Engagement experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.