Website Air Arabia
To analyze, process, and maintain Company’s GSA’s, Operations and Outstation financial transactions and records ensuring compliance with approved accounting standards and procedures.
- Handles the reconciliations of the Outstation Vendors and Airport- Cost-Related Vendors; highlights cases to resolve any disputes on time; provides the reconciliation monthly report to the Line Manager.
- Ensure timely payments for all Airport related suppliers and other airport or passenger taxes bills.
- Makes sure all the Outstations corresponding expenses are timely recorded and reflected in the system before month-end closing this includes accrual of expenses as well as reconciliation of Vendors.
- Monitors the flow of activities with outsourced service providers and ensures all invoices are posted on timely basis and addresses issues if any for remedial actions.; maintains and communicates the procedural manual to the service providers.
- Supervises and follows up on all Air Arabia GSA’s costs and Outstations related activities ensuring timeliness and accuracy in executing and recording all transactions such as payments, returns, retention and reporting as well as compliance with requirements and regulations.
- Ensures all the Bank Guarantees received from Airport Cost Suppliers are renewed as per agreed terms and timeframes in line with Company’s procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Advanced Excel, Access, Word, Power Point skills, Internet and Web Search.
- 4+ years of experience in handling payables at Airlines/Travel/Tourism industry; with a minimum of 2 years in handling airport related costs.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Auditing certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- He/she must have worked in a mid-sized organization operating on a regional/multinational level, preferably in Airlines/Travel/Tourism industry; experience with low-cost airline would be an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Fluent in English Language.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.