Website RTA Jobs
Manages and monitors suppliers in ensuring the fulfilment of their contractual obligations. Uses key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and challenge supplier performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Adheres to established facilities management standards, policies and procedures
- Adopts Systems Engineering Framework and other best practices, and manage adherence to this methodology.
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Compiles data into statistical reports and reports EC3 facility performance, and issues advising on specific
- problems ad their causes. Develop recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Business studies or similar, from a recognized university.
- Must have knowledge of International / European / US standards and best practices
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- 8 years of experience in the field of facilities management # Desirable to have a health and safety qualification
- for example NEBOCH, IOSH
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Must have previous experience with facilities management.
Company: RTA Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.