We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Ensure effective communication is provided (Tool box talks, Safety Alerts etc.,) in their respective areas.
- Mentor Line Management and Supervision on HSE Programmes.
- Assist/ provide support to ensure effective implementation Sub-contractor management and HSE training program on the project.
- Participate in HSE workshops and Task Based Risk Assessments for project activities. Ensure that Task based risk assessments/ JSA’s are developed for all the activities and control measures are implemented to reduce the risk to ALARP.
- Ensure effective implementation of Permit to Work/ Safe System work in their respective areas.
- Maintain a daily working relationship with Project HSE team, line management and subcontractors in relation of their respective compliance with the provisions of the HSE policies, HSE Plan and legal requirements.
- Participate in Incident Investigations and ensure corrective actions are closed with the time frame.
- Ensure that Emergency Response teams are identified, and preparedness is tested periodically.
- Provide regular, reliable reports and data for monitoring HSE performance.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
- Ensure implementation of HSE initiatives and programs consistent with HSE plans, legislative requirements and best practice in their designated areas of responsibility.
- Lead a team of HSE advisors for the area allocated and ensure effective HSE support for the project activities (Construction and Commissioning) in their area of responsibility.
- Ensure to implement Petrofac HSE initiatives on the project.
- Coordinate with Construction/ Commissioning teams and ensure Project HSE Plans are implemented effectively.
- Conduct HSE Audits, Inspections in their allocated areas.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) or Diploma (3 years) in Engineering OR in relevant Science OR HSE discipline (from an institution of higher learning authorized to grant academic degrees in the country of issue).
- NEBOSH IGC or Equivalent (Subject to approval by ADNOC Group).
- Lead auditor ISO 45001/ ISO 14001 or equivalent.
- Incident Investigation techniques.
- Practical experience in implementation of Safe System of Work (PTW/ WMS/ Risk Assessment etc.).
- Ability to conduct training/awareness sessions on relevant HSE procedures applicable to the scope of work.
- Ability to implement practical H2S control measures.
- Ability to conduct HSE audits and inspections.
- Ability to investigate incidents, identify immediate and root causes.
- Ability to speak, read and write English with good communication skills.
- Have strong understanding of the HSE issues, practices and behavioral aspects in the Oil & Gas EPC business.
- Able to lead a team of HSE personnel such as HSE officers, Hygiene officers etc.
- Sound understanding of the HSE Management System and HSE legislative requirements.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in HSE in construction, fabrication, installation and/or commissioning projects / operations in the oil & gas or petrochemical industries.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.