Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features and services.CBD has been recognized as the number one bank in the UAE on the Forbes list of The World’s Best Banks 2022.As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
- Ensure that all reporting to CBUAE are with due professional care without any error/omission and meet the stipulated time line set by the CBUAE.
- Lead in the preparation of annual and interim financial statement along with financial disclosures in line with IFRS, CBUAE regulations (BASEL –III disclosure requirements) and requirements of other regulatory bodies.
- Supervising the preparation and submission of various financial & non-financial reports to the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) at various frequencies (adhoc, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly, and annually).
- Preparation of various working/details for Basel III capital calculation with risk unit for submission to CBUAE.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth month end/year end accounting cycle and ensure all regulatory related data have been processed with due professional care and with internal controls.
- Responsible for CBUAE reporting programme (BRF) in coordination with IT, this is required to update change and automation in compliance with CB circulars / guidelines.
- Chartered Accountant with superior accounting skills and experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- 10+ years’ experience in finance / accounts functions preferably in a financial services organization.
- Highly computer literate with a comprehensive knowledge of commercial business drivers.
- Knowledge of finance, commercial and accounting concepts, processes and procedures.
- Good command of English. Arabic language would be an added advantage.
- Full Awareness of the Central Bank requirements.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.