Identify and implement business process improvements and efficiencies that support ADNOC Distribution’s business performance, improve customer satisfaction and drive innovation and growth.
- Identify obstacles and challenges encountered throughout the project, and opportunities for improving or accelerating the process.
- Develop the business case for the proposed changes including estimated costs, resources, risks and rewards in alignment with ADNOC’s strategic plan and objectives.
- Identify critical areas where there is a business need to execute improvement projects by supporting the Business Process Optimization Manager in facilitating sessions with relevant employees.
- Continuously leverage the expertise and resources of the impacted areas to support and implement the initiatives.
- Apply structured problem-solving efforts and track trends to identify barriers to effective and efficient performance and areas for possible optimization.
- Support involved Divisions/ Departments in reviewing the business processes based on the corporate framework.
- CAIA/CFA Level 1+
- Should have a hands-on experience in Investment Analysis, M&A, Financial Modelling
- Minimum 8 years of experience, preferably in an oil and gas, petrochemical organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Finance or equivalent
- Should have exceptional communication, interpersonal & planning skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.