This position reports directly to the Assistant General Counsel, Anticorruption & Antitrust for the EMEA Region and is responsible for driving Integrity & Compliance (I&C) in the Middle East and North Africa with opportunity for greater coverage.
The Senior I&C Specialist will work as part of a global team of compliance leaders to implement and develop the global I&C program and take on global projects in the I&C team.
- Review due diligence requests and related risks of third parties, G&H, charitable contributions/sponsorship requests, conflict of interests, recruitment of high risk candidates to ensure compliance with our internal policies and laws.
- Active involvement in regional Integrity & Compliance councils and regional leadership teams, including preparing presentations and metrics for councils, leadership meetings and/or business reviews and implementing a communication plan on key I&C topics.
- Champion for integrity and compliance in the region.
- Partner with functions and HGR business leaders to tailor and implement the Integrity & Compliance Program.
- The position will work closely with senior business leaders including the HGR president to tailor and deliver the compliance program to address risks (with particular focus on anticorruption).
- The position will also require close collaboration with other functional experts in areas relating to legal, HR, procurement and data privacy.
- Develop and deploy tools to monitor the effectiveness of the integrity and compliance program and drive improvements, including preparing and presenting metrics to leadership teams.
- Prepare and deliver training plan in the region, including preparing and tailoring trainings for internal and external stakeholders, including training related to any post-acquisition integrations, on various aspects of the Code of Business Conduct and related compliance matters.
- This position requires in-person training to various countries in region annually.
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- Experience conducting due diligence on third party intermediaries (e.g. distributors, sales reps, agents, channel partners, subcontractors and suppliers), conducting investigations and providing training. Experience working with leaders and upper management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business travel insurance
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.