We have been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. Our programs serve a global community and our hometowns too. We provide resources and financial support to causes around the world and encourage employee volunteerism. We are committed to the highest standard in everything we do!
- Review due diligence requests and related risks of third parties, G&H, charitable contributions/sponsorship requests, conflict of interests, recruitment of high risk candidates to ensure compliance with our internal policies and laws.
- Active involvement in regional Integrity & Compliance councils and regional leadership teams, including preparing presentations and metrics for councils, leadership meetings and/or business reviews and implementing a communication plan on key I&C topics. Champion for integrity and compliance in the region.
- Partner with functions and HGR business leaders to tailor and implement the Integrity & Compliance Program.
- Work with risk advisory firms and external auditors on third party due diligence or audits.
- The position will work closely with senior business leaders including the HGR president to tailor and deliver the compliance program to address risks (with particular focus on anticorruption). The position will also require close collaboration with other functional experts in areas relating to legal, HR, procurement and data privacy.
- Develop and deploy tools to monitor the effectiveness of the integrity and compliance program and drive improvements, including preparing and presenting metrics to leadership teams.
- Prepare and deliver training plan in the region, including preparing and tailoring trainings for internal and external stakeholders, including training related to any post-acquisition integrations, on various aspects of the Code of Business Conduct and related compliance matters. This position requires in-person training to various countries in region annually.
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- Business travel insurance
- Bachelors’ degree in law with appropriate admissions and certifications. Ideally 5 years’ experience in a compliance department or law department with compliance responsibility, preferably of a multi-national company and/or law firm.
- Experience conducting due diligence on third party intermediaries (e.g. distributors, sales reps, agents, channel partners, subcontractors and suppliers), conducting investigations and providing training. Experience working with leaders and upper management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.