Job holders at this level are directly responsible for conducting assessments of completed credit proposals primarily related to Manufacturing . Such applications are usually complex, of a significant value with multiple entities involved in various lines of trade. Analysis is conducted through the application of well-developed investigative and analytical skills and processes. Their findings will form the basis of ultimate decision making.
- Actively participate in Triple C and portfolio monitoring exercise.
- Addresses further queries/ requirements if any required raised CC or BEC members
- Exercise the delegated approval authorities within the matrix approved by the CC, enabling the incumbents to have approval powers for a certain level of transactions within the managed portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for quality of allocated portfolio. Time escalate any critical issues to senior stakeholders.
- Prepare clear well-structured credit summary for presentation to CC and BEC. CC and BEC decision are based on this credit summary.
- Conducts proper due diligence as to identification of gaps, if any in terms of disclosures/ information in proposals
- Support Unit Head and Head of Wholesale Credit on various Ad-hoc projects relating to improve in credit processes
- 10/12 year’s corporate banking experience with min 7 years in the Manufacturing Portfolio .
- Strong working knowledge MS Office mainly excel
- Excellent analytical, report writing and presentation skills
- Written and spoken English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.