Website Qatar Airways
You would be part of the Cyber Security team to design and execute application security assessments. You will work on complex assignments targeting web, mobile and thick client applications from an adversary’s perspective, contributing to raise the overall application security posture across the organization.
- Assisting with web application firewall (WAF) rule testing and validation.
- Staying current on trends in application security, application-related exploitation techniques and the latest compliance information.
- Performing and/or assisting with internal application security assessments as needed.
- Contributing to raise the application security posture across the organization.
- Participating on cross-functional teams/meetings to represent application security interests from a technical perspective.
- Elaborating clear and detailed security assessment reports for application owners and stakeholders.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of web, mobile and thick client applications from an adversary’s perspective.
- Experience with the OWASP Top 10 and SANS CWE Top 25.
- Professional hands-on experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing activities, especially applications such as web, mobile and thick clients.
- Experience with static application security testing (SAST) tools like SonarQube, Fortify, CheckMarx, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of secure software development lifecycle (SDLC) and OWASP resources.
- Experience in conducting manual application security code reviews.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent understanding about WAF and bypassing techniques.
- Proficient in conducting manual application penetration testing.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.