Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
To support the market pricing and provide hedging solutions to the sales desk on FX, Derivatives and Fixed Income. Supporting the structuring and trading franchise and streaming prices will form part of the role.
- Provide FX and derivative pricing to sales team and close out transactions.
- Maintain counterpart relationships
- To ensure that market rates are provided to the sales desk for all products to enable the bank to identify the returns on every customer transaction.
- To work with sales team to develop solutions for customers hedging requirements
- Book transactions, across asset classes in respective systems
- Liaise with legal and risk to ensure that all documentation is valid and enforceable
- Provide multi asset class information to customers and bank staff when required
- To assist with streaming pricing to system and to support customers in its introduction
- Liaise with IT and Operations for UAT test environments and system development for booking of new products.
- When necessary, to provide marketing support to sales for on-site client visits.
- Maintain compliance with appropriateness and product approval guidelines
- To give training for dealing room, RM’s, support functions and corporate customers for treasury products.
- Monitor flow of ancillary business to relationship banks (CSA, ISDA documentations,…)
- A good command on Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of wide range of FX products – Spot, Forward, NDF and Vanilla options
- Graduate in Commerce, Economics, Finance Management or similar.
- 5 Years’ experience in Treasury & Finance field with at least 3 years in an active Dealing Room of a Bank with relevant derivatives exposure.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.