- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Manage Ingest of both structured and unstructured data into DAMAC’s data lake/data warehouse system.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for different business analyses.
- Design a data warehouse data model based on the business requirements.
- Design, develop, and test both batch and real-time Extract, Load and Transform (ELT) processes required for the data integration.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and big data technologies.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Optimize ELT processes to ensure execution time is meeting the requirements.
- Assess the data quality of the source systems and propose required enhancements to achieve a satisfying level of data accuracy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.