Plans and coordinates all the activities associated with drilling and work over operations and monitors execution of approved programs and initiates necessary changes to optimize the operational time and cost. Ensures proper follow up of day-to-day drilling operation and continuous improvement in drilling operation.
- Plan, program, schedule and coordinate the execution of well construction activities on the rig(s) under his/her control to deliver “Fit for purpose”, quality wells on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the engineering design of wells, taking into account well integrity, Asset Team objectives, past experience and Well Engineering standards and policies.
- Make time and cost estimates; schedule materials; communicate and review specific operations with the
- Drilling Contractors and Service Contractors; solicit feedback and prepare Drilling or Workover programs ahead of the actual operations.
- Proactively contribute to field development studies and Well selection in the Asset Teams in the Directorates.
- Contribute to and progress the Asset Team Well Proposal and give expert advice on new techniques and/or technologies to the Asset Teams.
- Coordinate the programming, gathering, reporting and distribution of well data; evaluate the quality of well engineering data and participate in the quality evaluation of reservoir related data.
- Maintain day to day relationships with Customers, internal Service Providers and Service Contractors to enable smooth and efficient progress of the drilling operations.
- 6 years of experience in drilling engineering and workover operations.
- Bachelor degree in petroleum or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.