The jobholder is responsible to lead the provision of the operational & process support for the respective assigned asset (plants) to enable the daily operations, manage the asset’s performance and lays out the best course of action in order to ensure safety, reliability, quality & cost effective operation of the respective assigned assets. This role includes Event & Risk management, incident investigations, plant modifications, feasibility studies, test runs and supporting the operational activities.
- Provide expert advice on critical technical issues on plant operation at asset level.
- To facilitate / participate in assigned asset Meetings including OPEX Meeting, HSE meeting, MOC meeting, Quality meeting etc.
- Participate in the discipline network meeting to share lesson learned to develop solution and action plan to avoid reoccurrence of events.
- Participation in development of test run procedures and related data analysis.
- Lead the process analysis and optimization study to improve plant’s operability, reliability and efficiency.
- Provide support & technical assistance to operation team to ensure assets are able to produce targeted quantities safely within defined quality and budgeted cost.
- Facilitate Internal / External Audits and Benchmarking studies
- Assist in assigned Assets for ensuring correct utilization / application of standard Operational tools and procedures.
- Demonstration and application of best engineering practices for engineering review, analysis, design and project management.
- Specific experience in Olefins / Polyolefin / Utilities technologies for a minimum period of 3 years
- Expertise in Olefins / Polymers / utilities area plant operation / Technical support.
- Well-established computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Office, SAP
- Minimum 5 years of total experience, preferably in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry, or Refinery sector in operations, consultancy, Engineering, project engineering.
- Ability to have a complete overview of the number of MOC and priories them accordingly in close coordination with Operation and RSI.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, report etc.)
- Fluency in English Language is a must; oral and written.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.