Gather and properly handle the technical data inputs related to well integrity of all the wells (oil producers, water/gas injectors, observers), analyze well problems, recommend investigative and/or corrective measures and witness the implementation of critical activities in the field. Coordinate with site, technical departments and other concerned personnel on day to day basis with respect to well integrity related activities and assignments.
- Review reports of Well Integrity testing and track remedial actions to ensure all outstanding Well Integrity issues are captured in well integrity database for mitigating solutions in timely manners.
- Communicate the analysis and trends of integrity threats to field involved parties and management.
- Review/verify QA/QC relevant to WIM and share wells production and operations programs.
- Assure that corporate process is applied, maintained and adhered via Well Integrity Management System (WIMS) performance, health checks, Quality assurance and fitness for service.
- Provide technical support related to WIMS requirements and communicate operating/critical envelops limit for operated wells.
- Ensure that verified well integrity lessons learned are captured and communicated to production and operations concerned parties.
- As required, communicate and assure the updated Well Integrity standards and manuals are properly adopted by field production and operations.
- Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- 8 years of experience in Integrity Assurance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.