You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute to a team of highly committed professionals who’s organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Plan complex travel.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Manage supplies and other indirect purchases.
- Ability to juggle many priorities and competing demands easily and effectively.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional & courteous communication and strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar work environment.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Nonprofit board experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web-based programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.