Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Executive to join Front Office team in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. The main purpose of this role is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of the organizational goals, link corporate policy and strategy within the Rooms Division functions. Ensuring that all departments perform and maximize their potential, are individually profitable and sustainable whilst enhancing the hotels image. To support the Front Office Director & undertake their responsibilities during their absence and assist him in all areas. Candidate is also an ambassador of the excellence of the service delivered in the hotel with ensuring all suppliers are provided with a warm, friendly, courteous, informative and efficient service in all areas. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Strive to ensure that every colleague member accurately records an average of 18 hours training per quarter.
- Through clear metrics and customer feedback continuously review all Rooms Division service levels provided across the hotel and make necessary improvements.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in preparing the departmental budget.
- Be vigilant in regard to in-house credit matters and act upon any discrepancies.
- Sign late charge letters and ensure that all charges are justified and sufficiently backed up.
- Daily monitor guest feedback, communicate all feedback results and make recommendations for the resorts improvement.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely and empathic manner in conjunction with Business Excellence
- Overlooks the weekly duty roster as well as monthly attendance sheet and annual vacation plan for Front Desk / Guest Relations colleagues.
- Ensures competence level of all colleagues is sufficient for the departments to meet/exceed the requirements of the organization and guest.
- Develop colleagues by delegating tasks and then empower and coach them making sure they achieve the desired results.
- Carry out appraisals and Bi-Monthly Feedback Sessions.
- Identify training needs, carry out training and document it appropriately.
- Ensure that all colleague’s follow the JI & JET Health, Safety and Hygiene policy and procedures, and that a high standard of grooming is maintained by all Front Office colleagues.
- Carry out 1-2-1 meetings.
- Demonstrate awareness of the departmental budget and assist to maximize profitability by controlling expenses and maximizing room sales (especially selling high rates to walk-in guests).
- Overlooks pending vacation and lieu days for the entire Front Office department.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage. Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must.
- Your experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.