Website Al Futtaim Careers
To assist in preparing Strategic Financial Planning (budgeting & forecasting), monthly closing of books of account, generating financial reports and analysis, and financial reconciliation across all operating markets (MENA & SEA) for the Al Futtaim Retail Division.
- Comprehensive analysis of the variances with budget and prior year performances and suggest action plan for improvementDeveloping reports and dashboards using Anaplan
- Provide adhoc financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Enhance automation to improve efficiency
- Upload Plan, Budget and Forecast into relevant systems
- Prepare presentations for Retail and Group Leadership
- Upload of budgets and forecasts using Anaplan
- Prepare strategic plan, annual budget (zero based) and quarterly forecasts in co-ordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders along with action plan to deliver the Plan, Budget and Forecasts
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and good working knowledge of other MS office packages
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, preferably ERP such as SAP, BPC, and Anaplan
- Adequate working knowledge of budgeting, financial / management reporting, and taxation in Middle East and Southeast Asia preferably in retail sector
- Meeting Group & Brand SLAs and requests and feedback from Brand Finance leaders
- Collaboration success between central BP&A and Brands.
- Driving best practice
- Finance graduate with 5-8 years experience (CA/CMA/CPA/CFA preferred)
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.