Website Al Futtaim
To assist in preparing Strategic Financial Planning (budgeting & forecasting), monthly closing of books of account, generating financial reports and analysis, and financial reconciliation across all operating markets (MENA & SEA) for the Al Futtaim Retail Division.
- Prepare strategic plan, annual budget (zero based) and quarterly forecasts in co-ordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders along with action plan to deliver the Plan, Budget and Forecasts
- Developing reports and dashboards using Anaplan
- Upload of budgets and forecasts using Anaplan
- Enhance automation to improve efficiency
- Regular operational and financial performance reports to relevant stakeholders
- Provide adhoc financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Comprehensive analysis of the variances with budget and prior year performances and suggest action plan for improvement
- Prepare presentations for Retail and Group Leadership
- Adequate working knowledge of budgeting, financial / management reporting, and taxation in Middle East and Southeast Asia preferably in retail sector
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, planning and organizing skills and good business acumen.
- Finance graduate with 5-8 years experience (CA/CMA/CPA/CFA preferred)
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, preferably ERP such as SAP, BPC, and Anaplan
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and good working knowledge of other MS office packages
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.