Website Emirates Flight Catering
Lead the planning, development, and delivery of the People-Operations strategy across the Manpower Optimisation, Talent Acquisition, Contingent Workforce, and Mobilisation functions that is aligned to EKFC’s business vision/strategy. This includes being a strategic leader who partners closely with senior business as well as HR leaders to build a high functioning, delivery driven, transparent culture, with people centric practices and governance frameworks aligned to market practice and local legislation.
- Advise and coach both HR colleagues and business stakeholders through critical people and business-related situations in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- Identify and support the business with accurate HR analytics to enable appropriate and timely HR related business decisions.
- Collaborate actively with both internal and external stakeholders in supporting the development and planning of organizational change, identification/framing of inefficiencies, creation of trusting relationships, and action plan fulfilment.
- Advise and support business stakeholders on HR matters related ensuring a flexible yet consistent approach is maintained when managing people related matters. Relevant matters include but are not limited to those pertaining to manpower optimisation, recruitment & selection and mobilisation.
- Deliver and monitor the impact of effective HR delivery across relevant functions through a robust KPI framework with a strong focus on the achievement of people plans to create positive business impact.
- Drive a culture where people are a key driver of business success resulting from quality recruitment, optimised workforce, and timely onboarding of employees in order to meet the business goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and implement a strategy across Manpower Optimisation, Talent Acquisition, Contingent Workforce and Mobilisation functions that is aligned to EKFC’s business strategy to support the overarching goal of a high functioning, delivery driven HR department.
- Define and implement HR framework across relevant functions to support delivery of an HR function to support and enable all EKFC’s departments, creating confidence as a trusted people partner, advisor, and champion of people based on market practice in support of their business.
- People centric approach with a sense of fairness, transparency, appropriate level of empathy and compassion.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in human resource management
- Functional knowledge of HR centres of excellence
- Resilience to deal with challenging situations and the ability to work through challenges in a constructive and positive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar is required. Preferred is a graduate degree in similar fields and/or professional certifications in Human Resources.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.