Website Chalhoub Group
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Integration Architect to join a leading retail group in the middle east, working as part of the IT Services team. The candidate will work with other solution architects in the team to support the new transformation program, and other key projects within the group.
- You will be hands on and act a technical lead when required.
- You will be working in a community of Software Engineers and help contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques.
- Assist in technical POC’s to create innovative technical solutions.
- Mentor and enable team members in delivering the project effectively.
- You will also apply your Mulesoft skills to maximise business benefit and help build a coherent strategy for hosting and deploying our Mulesoft stack.
- Ensuring the standards, guidelines, code quality criteria are met in every phase of delivery.
- You will work in cross discipline, agile and distributed team structures.
- Experience with Anypoint platform set up including identity management, Client management, Roles and access, environment, VPC, DLB, VPC sizing, firewalls, network, cloud concepts etc
- Good to have MuleSoft Integration/platform Architect certification.
- Undergraduate degree in the following disciplines Computing, Engineering or Mathematics
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practice
- 7+ years of experience working in enterprise application integration
- Experience working as an integration architect, shaping the solution and leading technical delivery of large / complex enterprise integration solutions
- 7+ years of experience with MuleSoft Product and features.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.